SacGreenTeam In The News
Get a Free Kitchen Pail! Make Organics collection of food scraps easy! Starting September 24 through November 20, the SacGreenTeam will host Kitchen Pail Give-Away Events for residents who receive Sacramento County Waste Management & Recycling Curbside Collection Service. One per household and while supplies last. Bring your current CUBS utility bill or 2022-23 Service Guide to confirm your address to one of the Special Events:
- Saturday, September 24 - Florin Historical Society at 7145 McComber Street, 9am – Noon
- Saturday, October 1 - Rosemont Community Park at 9326 Americana Way, 10am – 2pm
- Thursday, October 20 - Orangevale Farmer’s Market at 6826 Hazel Ave, 5pm – 8pm
- Saturday, November 5 - Sheldon High School at 8333 Kingsbridge Dr, 9am– Noon
- Sunday, November 20 - Carmichael Park Farmer’s Market at 5750 Grant Ave, 9am – Noon
Check out the Kitchen Pail Give-Away Event Flyer! https://wmr.saccounty.gov/Documents/Kitchen_Pail_Flyer.pdf
If you can’t make it to a special event, go to:
Collecting food scraps, food-soiled paper with yard trimmings is easy! Check out the weekly curbside Organics collection webpage!
July 2022 Green Waste Cart = Organics Cart: Starting July 2022, residential customer’s Green Waste cart will become the Organics cart for weekly collection of all food scraps, food-soiled paper, and green waste. Need to add, remove or exchange a cart? Use the CUBS Online Add/Remove Cart Form. Learn more on the Residential Curbside Organics Page.