Bulky Waste Pickup, by appointment only
Due to high demand, appointments for the Bulky Waste Pickup Service are limited. Service in some areas may not currently be available. Please check back often. Scheduling changes daily. General information on the Bulky Waste Pickup
Service can also be found on our Bulky Waste Pickup Brochure.
Residents in our service area receive:
- One bulky waste pickup per calendar year at no additional cost
- Pickup is limited to five (5) cubic yards or a pile about 8’ x 4’ x 4’, which is about the size of a pickup truck bed loaded to the top of the cab
- Larger piles are subject to additional costs
- Additional pickups may be made by appointment for $44.35 for up to five cubic yards of acceptable materials. Material set out in excess of five cubic yards will be charged an additional $25.80.
Set Out Instructions:
- Place materials out no more than 24 hours before your scheduled pickup
- Place in front of your property line on same side of street
- Keep pile clear of other objects, including cars
- Do not block sidewalk or street
- The following must be placed to the side of your pile.
- Appliances (All refrigerator doors must be removed)
- E-waste (such as TVs, computer monitors, mobile phones)
- Fluorescent tubes 4 feet in length or less
- Gasoline lawnmowers (with all fluids drained)
- Tires (no rims; maximum of 5)
- The following shall not exceed 4 inches in diameter and 5 feet in length:
- Lawn/tree/shrub trimmings
- Commercial waste
- Dirt, rocks, and bricks
- Glass panes
- Batteries (vehicle, household, etc.)
- Household garbage
- Hot ashes
- Heavy materials (auto bodies, engines, etc.)
- Hazardous waste (paint, oil, chemicals, etc.)
- Treated wood waste (including fence posts, railroad ties, guardrails, pilings, and decking)
- Tree stumps
Scheduling a Pickup:
To schedule a pickup, please
complete the online form or download the SacGreenTeam app from the Apple and Android app store and schedule from there.
- When completing and submitting the online form, you should receive an email response within three hours with the next available appointment date
- Important! Please check your spam folder if you do not see the scheduling confirmation email in your email inbox or contact Customer Service at 916-875-5555, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, to confirm.