Attention Class A & Class B Licensed Truck Drivers and Equipment Technicians: SacGreenTeam needs good drivers and equipment technicians like YOU!
Apply for each position (separately) to be considered. Please note that we hire for regular positions (with benefits) and temporary positions (most benefits do not apply). Most of these jobs are on continuous file, please refer to the individual job announcements for the filing deadlines.
Drive to the SacCounty Jobs website for current openings to be a:
Why YOU should work for the County:
- Be home for dinner!
- Enjoy working with a great crew and best-in-industry equipment.
- Protect the environment.
- Find many opportunities for growth.
- Benefits package for regular positions includes medical/dental/optical, pension/retirement, vacation, education, and wellness. More info at
our benefits page.
You can apply:
Anytime at your computer, a friend's computer, or any
open public library
Monday-Thursday 10AM-11AM. 9611 Conservation Rd, Sacramento, CA 95827
Monday-Thursday 10AM-11AM. 4450 Roseville Rd Building D, Sacramento, CA 95660
What you need to be a SacGreenTeam driver:
Current Class B or higher Commercial Driver's License
- One to Two years full-time experience in driving two and three axle trucks with GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating) of 30,000 lbs. or more, or operating vehicles that require a Commercial Driver's License, Class B, large bus, box truck, tow truck, dump truck, or garbage truck (please refer to job specs for details);
- Awareness of safety and safe lifting, heavy duty truck and equipment operation;
- Keep written route logs, and submit basic reports;
- Be a team player, and provide excellent customer service.
What you need to be a SacGreenTeam equipment technician:
- Three years of full-time paid experience diagnosing malfunctions, and repairing and maintaining gasoline, diesel, or alternatively powered vehicles such as automobiles, light, medium, and heavy duty trucks, buses, or construction equipment (please refer to job specs for details).
- Experience with medium and heavy duty trucks, buses, or construction equipment highly preferred.
- Positions in this class may be required to obtain a Class A or B California Driver License, and/or Hazardous Materials, Tank Vehicle, and/or Passenger Endorsements issued by the Department of Motor Vehicles within six months of appointment.
Steer your career in the right direction:
Want to know more about being a SacGreenTeam driver or have questions about the hiring process? Email your questions to